This pizza has just the right balance between pepper and flavour.
- Ceramic Pizza Stone
- 1 Packet Eureka Mills Easy Home Mix – Pizza https://spoilbasket.com/brand/eureka-mills/
- 600 ml Water
- 80 ml B-well Canola Oil https://spoilbasket.com/brand/b-well/
- 2 cups Lancewood Mozzarella grated https://spoilbasket.com/product/lancewood-cheese-mozarella-grated-500g/
- 2 cups Lancewood White Cheddar grated https://spoilbasket.com/product/lancewood-cheese-white-cheddar-grated-500/
- 4 tbsp SACLA Tomato Pesto https://spoilbasket.com/product/sacla-italia-pesto-tomato-190g/
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil https://spoilbasket.com/product-category/evoo/
- 1 tsp Oryx Black Pepper https://spoilbasket.com/product-category/spices-seasonings-2/
- 250 g Salami, pepperoni, russian
- 1 SACLA Rocket Pesto https://spoilbasket.com/product/sacla-italia-pesto-wild-rocket-190g/
- Follow the instructions on the back of the pizza base packet. No shortcuts!
- Mix the tomato pesto and olive oil in a bowl and spread over the pre-cooked base.
- Grind one teaspoon of Oryx Black Pepper onto the base.
- Cover with mozarrella and white cheddar cheese.
- Add the Salami, Pepperoni or pre-cooked Russians on top.
- Season with salt.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly. (At 250 degrees Celcius on the ceramic pizza plate)
If you have cooked bases (without oppings) left over, place in an airtight bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw before using.
Our exciting Easy Home Mix range brings you our high quality, stoneground flour (which you know and love) with a new, convenient twist. All you need to prepare one of these homemade delights is your Eureka Mills Easy Home Mix and simple pantry ingredients such as eggs, butter and oil. Many of the recipes need only water! The instructions on the back of the pack are easy to follow and you can prepare these mixes in a flash. With the Easy Home Mix Range, you can make flawless home baked goodies which are easy to prepare and taste lekker. Ideal to take along camping; perfect for a braai or to whip up when you are entertaining at home. Try the whole range – you won’t be able to pick a favourite.