Chicken stir fry
The Met Liefde Hoender Braai sous has the perfect balance of flavours.
- 2 tbsp Met Liefde Produkte – Hoender Braaisous https://spoilbasket.com/product/met-liefde-produkte-hoender-braaisous-750ml/
- 1 Packet Thai Egg noodles
- 500 g Chicken breasts
- 100 g Baby Marrow
- 100 g Carrots
- 100 g Sweet Peppers
- 50 g Onion
- 1 tsp ButtaNutt Spread https://spoilbasket.com/brand/buttanutt/
- 1 tbsp Canola & Olive oil blend OR Coconut oil https://spoilbasket.com/brand/b-well/
- Cook the egg noodles in boiling water and a pinch of salt for 5 minutes
- Cut the chicken breasts in small cubes and fry in a pan with your favourite Canola & Olive oil blend, salt and pepper.
- Add the fresh cut veggies to the pan and fry.
- In a sauce pan mix the Hoender Braai sous with 125ml water, bring to simmer and add the ButtaNutt spread for a real Thai taste.
- Mix half of your sauce into the egg noodles and the other half into the chicken and veg mixture.
- Enjoy responsibly, this dish is addictive!