For the Olive lover, by an Olive Lover. One Pizza Home Mix makes 8 medium pizza bases.
Servings: 8 Pizzas
- Ceramic Pizza Stone
- 1 Packet Eureka Mills Easy Home Mix – Pizza https://spoilbasket.com/brand/eureka-mills/
- 600 ml water
- 80 ml B-well Canola Oil https://spoilbasket.com/brand/b-well/
- 4 cups St Dairy Natural Cheese
- 4 tbsp All Gold Tomato Sauce
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil https://spoilbasket.com/product-category/evoo/
- 1 Oryx Black Pepper https://spoilbasket.com/product-category/spices-seasonings-2/
- 1 jar Kloovenburg Black Olives
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 SACLA Basil Pesto
- 1 Rooi / Groen Rissiepit Pesto
- Follow the instructions on the back of the pizza base packet. No shortcuts!
- Mix the tomato sauce and olive oil in a bowl and spread over the pre-cooked base.
- Spread one teaspoon of olive tapenade onto base.
- Add peppers and cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
If you have cooked bases (without oppings) left over, place in an airtight bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw before using.